What a joke, @AmandaCerny jokingly put her used-mask on ebay and the bids already $90k from $3? - INSPIRING LIFE

Solutions for Everything in Life.

اخر الأخبار

اعلان

اعلان

What a joke, @AmandaCerny jokingly put her used-mask on ebay and the bids already $90k from $3?

Finally launched My fan merch 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️


Buy better internet, add some towards the Deposit on my home i just tweeted about 😂 and most importantly, take time off work and fly my butt to Parkland to meet those beautiful kids and spread some love to them!!







This is happening right now... dm me!


Dear Please DM with your contact information. My facemask is being bid on right now and is up to $70,000.00 from $3.00 . haha People know a quality used face mask when they see it!


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

اعلان

الصفحات