- INSPIRING LIFE

Solutions for Everything in Life.

اخر الأخبار

اعلان

اعلان


Meet Jean Claude. He likes lizards.
And by “Like” he means “I like you, so let's play ‘til you die from it”.
One day, I was making my morning coffee and I saw Jean Claude seated like a statue on the far side of the room, staring hypnotically into the corner, fixated as if he was in time out.
Not having my glasses on, I thought nothing of it.
Maybe it is a lizard, I’ll rescue him in a second, or maybe Jean Claude is hallucinating againHe is such a weird cat.
“Jean Claude? What did I tell you about eating mushrooms?” – Yeah I talk to him, don’t judge.
Taking my coffee and putting my glasses on, I sit down on the couch to read while I return to the land of the living.
Looking right again to check on Jean Claude - I choke on my coffee.
There is a rattle snake in the corner! Ahhh!
“Jean Claude !!! Get away!” I yell and he scurries out of the room. I then position my furniture around to steer the snake to the door. I get a broom and somehow manage to shoo him out of the house without getting bitten.
Yes, I probably should have called animal control. It was a bit dangerous. And I must have looked like a crazy man running around in my boxers with a broom.
But looking back, I remember Jean Claude was very cognizant that, whatever this thing was, it shouldn’t be messed with. He somehow knew that this creature had deceptively long reach, and to stand just out of striking range. I thought it was impressive.
I also learned that rattle snakes wake you up faster than coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

اعلان

الصفحات